It’s Race Day, Good Luck!
Have fun, be safe, take lots of pictures and post to social media with #FORT2BASE!
- Race Results
- Directions and Parking
- Race Weekend Guide (PDF Download)
- 10NM Course Map
- 3NM Course Map
- Turn By Turn Directions for 10NM & 3NM
Keep In Mind…
- There is no race day registration
- Hydration packs such as CamelBaks are permitted on course, backpacks are not
- **Spectators and 3NM participants** You must have a government issued ID to enter Naval Station Great Lakes
Fort2Base featured in Women’s Running UK magazine March 2014 issue!
Click here to read the PDF article.
2014 marks the 4th annual Fort2Base race- a monumental race through Illinois’ most impressive, historic and contemporary military command and training centers
Participants have a choice of two race distances. The first is a 10 Nautical Miles (11.5 miles) distance which will begin at historic Fort Sheridan and end at Naval Station Great Lakes via the spectacular Green Bay Trail.
The second course stretches over a distance of 3 Nautical Miles (3.45 miles) within the private expanses of Naval Station Great Lakes. Both courses offer participants a unique glimpse into both the scenic vistas of the North Shore as well as the magnificence of Illinois’ great military encampments.
Congratulations All 2013 Fort2Base Race Finishers!