If interested, please check back in January for 2018 application/information.
The Fort2Base Race is currently looking for event Ambassadors who are fun and passionate runners and walkers, who participate in races, attend meetings, training programs, volunteer at events and expos, engage their community, share their enthusiasm for the Fort2Base Race and represent a healthy lifestyle and culture.
Who are they? Each January we select a group of athletes from a wide variety of backgrounds who love running and walking and are influential in their personal fitness communities. They will help us keep our participants informed, inspired and motivated. Keep an eye out for them training and racing all over Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana, joining in your local run club runs, working with our many Charity Partners organizations, and on social media. Say hello if you see them out and about!
The Fort2Base Race is currently accepting applications for ambassadors in the following areas:
- Green Bay
- Northwest Chicago Suburbs
- South Chicago Suburbs
- Western Chicago Suburbs
- NW Indiana Suburbs
- Fort Wayne
- Ambassador must have participated in the Fort2Base Race.
- Ambassador must commit to participating in the 2018 Fort2Base Race.
- Ambassador must be willing to work at least two expo booths, fun runs or other local events on behalf of Fort2Base Race in 2018.
- Ambassador must be willing to interact with the Fort2Base Race on our social media channels.
- Ambassador must be willing to use social media (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) write and tag the Fort2Base Race.
- Two free entries in the 2018 Fort2Base Race (either distance)
- Free Fort2Base Race logo gear
- Posting on the Fort2Base website
For more information or to submit an application, please email Beth Salinger at Beth@fort2Base.com